There are very few companies that can brag about their team as much as we can. Fun, energetic, caring and passionate are just a few of the attributes used to describe this special group of people. So many have come to work for 417 Home Care because they not only want to enjoy what they do for a living but they also want to enjoy who they work with. Come to see if 417 Home Care can change your professional life for the better.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve clients and visitors as soon as they arrive by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer the phones in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices and departments.
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access to the building
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc.
- Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
- Sending faxes, appropriate delivery of and scanning of incoming faxes
- Occasional errands (post office, etc.)
- Ensure the security, integrity, and confidentiality of data
- Assist with Billing Procedures
- Contribute to the design and implementation of office policies and procedures
- Transport files, equipment, and supplies as needed
- Assist with monitoring and maintenance of office supplies inventory
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment
- Provide excellent customer service
- Coordinate client reception and client services
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned
Preferred Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent telephone and interpersonal communication skills essential
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills with a multidisciplinary team of field staff, clerical staff, and management
- Flexibility in work schedule to accommodate client needs
- Proficient in computer skills and technology
**This is a full time position based out of our corporate office in Ozark, MO**
417 Home Care offers a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO package, 401k Retirement Savings, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
As one of the fastest growing healthcare providers in Missouri, 417 Home Care offers a fast-paced, exciting, and supportive environment. We promote teamwork, nurture learning, and encourage advancement for all of our employees. We want to see you excel, because your success is our success. We have a great reputation as an employer and a very fun working environment. Come build a stronger future with 417 Home Care!