Home Care Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - PRN
417 Home Care is seeking to employ a quality LPN to serve on a PRN basis in Springfield and its surrounding areas!
Responsibilities of the LPN include but are not limited to:
- Performs client visits as needed with authorization by the Division of Senior and Disability Services, as well as reassessment visits for In-Home Services and Advanced Personal Care (APC) clients.
- Develops and maintains on-going relationships with management, department staff, case workers, patients, and family members in order to best meet the needs of clients.
- Prepares and submits timely written documentation as required by policy.
- Provides staff training to include APC Certification, appropriate follow-up, and in-service presentations.
- Ensures that delivery of nursing services is in compliance with company/state policies.
- Available resource person to other health team members in the identification and fulfillment of patient needs.
- Participates in education, quality assessment activities, and other staff meetings as requested.
- Attend educational programming that is designed to increase knowledge pertinent to the organization’s goals
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job duties and responsibilities.
- Graduate of approved School of Professional Nursing.
- Current state Licensed Practical Nurse license.
- Minimum 1 year experience in professional nursing within the last 3 years.
- Prefer minimum 6 months experience with Medicaid In-Home Services nursing.
- Geriatric nursing experience helpful.
- Ability to provide reliable transportation as required by nature of position.
- Ability to effectively supervise, demonstrate good judgment and communicate well.
- Requires positive attitude and good interpersonal skills.
- Maintain consumer confidentiality.
- Requires a high level of commitment to customer service.
- Requires good organizational skills, prioritization of tasks/duties.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability, speed, and accuracy to handle paperwork expeditiously.
- Professionalism- conducting oneself with responsibility, integrity, accountability, and excellence.
- Must have proof of Auto Insurance (minimum required by law).
There are very few companies that can brag about their team as much as we can. Fun, energetic, caring and passionate are just a few of the attributes used to describe this special group of caregivers. So many have come to work for 417 Home Care because they not only want to enjoy what they do for a living but they also want to enjoy who they work with. Come to see if 417 Home Care can change your professional life for the better.
417 Home Care, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.