Caregivers Needed- Walk-In Interviews Every Wednesday 1230-330
417 Home Care is seeking to employ quality Home Care Aides (Part Time) to serve in Springfield and surrounding areas!
Walk-In Interviews every Wednesday from 12:30 to 3:30
Fun, energetic, caring and passionate are just a few of the attributes used to describe this special group of caregivers. So many have come to work for 417 Home Care because they not only want to enjoy what they do for a living, but they also want to enjoy who they work with.
Responsibilities of the Caregiver include but are not limited to:
- Provides direct personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing, etc.) to clients.
- Provides quality homemaker care (cooking light meals, cleaning, bed linen change, etc.)
- Accurately assess clients’ physical and emotional status, and performs services in compliance with plan of care.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent client and employee information to assure their privacy is protected.
- Participates in team meetings/care conferences and communicates with other clinicians involved in care.
- Attends in-services and department meetings as required by the State of Missouri and 417 Home Care.
- Support and uphold 417 Home Care policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, talk, and hear.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, and be able to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 25 pounds.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and taste or smell.
- Travel may be required
- Valid driver's license and car insurance
- Reliable Transportation
- Fulfill state requirements for classroom training and on the job training
Scheduling is based on availability and client needs. Amount of hours and type of hours (nights, days, weekends) will vary. We are looking for candidates that are open to pick up hours where needed.
417 HomeCare, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.