Overnight Caregivers Needed - Onsite Interviews Every Wednesday
Looking to give back? Interested in earning extra money and helping those most in need during this time? We want to hire YOU for our overnight shift! We are looking for individuals who want to support our residents & who complement our hardworking and dedicated team. Minimal experience necessary-- we're looking for individuals from all industries to apply!
Call (417) 731-7087 today to find out more! Walk-Ins are welcome every Wednesday from 1230pm to 330pm at our corporate office, 850 N 25th St, Ozark, MO 65721.
There are very few companies that can brag about their team as much as we can. Fun, energetic, caring and passionate are just a few of the attributes used to describe this special group of caregivers. So many have come to work for 417 Home Care because they not only want to enjoy what they do for a living but they also want to enjoy who they work with. Come to see if 417 Home Care can change your professional life for the better.
Responsibilities of the Caregiver include but are not limited to:
- Provides direct personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing, etc.) to clients.
- Provides quality homemaker care (cooking light meals, cleaning, bed linen change, etc.)
- Accurately assess clients’ physical and emotional status, and performs services in compliance with plan of care.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent client and employee information to assure their privacy is protected.
- Participates in team meetings/care conferences and communicates with other clinicians involved in care.
- Attends in-services and department meetings as required by the State of Missouri and 417 Home Care.
- Support and uphold 417 Home Care policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, talk, and hear.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, and be able to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 25 pounds.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and taste or smell.
- Travel may be required
- Valid driver's license and car insurance
- Reliable Transportation
- Fulfill state requirements for classroom training and on the job training
This position requires at least one weekend of availability each month. These hours can be scheduled as one weekend, or two weekend days in the month. Scheduling is based on availability and client needs.
417 Home Care, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.