Home Care LPN (PRN)
417 Home Care is seeking to employ a quality LPN to serve on a PRN basis in Springfield and its surrounding areas!
There are very few companies that can brag about their team as much as we can. Fun, energetic, caring and passionate are just a few of the attributes used to describe this special group of caregivers. So many have come to work for 417 Home Care because they not only want to enjoy what they do for a living but they also want to enjoy who they work with. Come to see if 417 Home Care can change your professional life for the better.
Responsibilities of the LPN include but are not limited to:
- Performs client visits as needed with authorization by the Division of Senior and Disability Services, as well as reassessment visits for In-Home Services and Advanced Personal Care (APC) clients.
- Develops and maintains on-going relationships with management, department staff, case workers, patients, and family members in order to best meet the needs of clients.
- Provides staff training to include APC Certification, appropriate follow-up, and in-service presentations.
- Ensures that delivery of nursing services is in compliance with company/state policies.
- Available resource person to other health team members in the identification and fulfillment of patient needs.
- Maintains liaison with the community’s health related resources.
- Graduate of approved School of Professional Nursing.
- Current state Licensed Practical Nurse license.
- Minimum one (1) year experience in professional nursing within the last three (3) years. Prefer minimum six (6) months experience with Medicaid In-Home Services nursing.
- Geriatric nursing experience helpful.
- Candidate must meet the requirements of the full job description as stated throughout the duration of employment with 417 Home Care.
417 Home Care, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.