FT or PT Weekend Caregivers Needed- Walk In Interviews Every Wednesday 1230-330pm
Looking to give back? Interested in earning extra money and helping those most in need during this time? We want to hire YOU for our weekend day shifts! Full-time or Part-time Available.
We are looking for individuals who want to support our residents, and who complement our hardworking and dedicated team. Minimal experience necessary! We're looking for individuals from all industries to apply!
Walk-in Interviews every Wednesday from 12:30-3:30p at our Ozark location-
850 N 25th Street, Ozark MO
There are very few companies that can brag about their team as much as we can. Fun, energetic, caring and passionate are just a few of the attributes used to describe this special group of caregivers. So many have come to work for 417 Home Care because they not only want to enjoy what they do for a living but they also want to enjoy who they work with. Come to see if 417 Home Care can change your professional life for the better.
Responsibilities of the Caregiver include but are not limited to:
- Provides direct personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing, etc.) to clients.
- Provides quality homemaker care (cooking light meals, cleaning, bed linen change, etc.)
- Accurately assess clients’ physical and emotional status, and performs services in compliance with plan of care.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent client and employee information to assure their privacy is protected.
- Participates in team meetings/care conferences and communicates with other clinicians involved in care.
- Attends in-services and department meetings as required by the State of Missouri and 417 Home Care.
- Support and uphold 417 Home Care policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, talk, and hear.
- Frequently required to sit, stand, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, and be able to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 25 pounds.
- Valid driver's license and car insurance
- Reliable Transportation
417 Home Care, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.