Private Duty Caregiver -FT or PT- Immediate Hire!
Immediate Openings for Caregivers in Springfield, Branson & Surrounding Areas.
Flexible schedules; Full-time or Part-time; All shifts are available.
As a Caregiver for 417 HomeCare, you will build relationships, improve the quality of life and serve clients in need of care. Your goal will be to help individuals enjoy life by helping them perform their simple daily functions, while providing companionship. Your compassion and diligence as a caregiver will bring joy into the lives of the clients you work with and help them feel encouraged, involved and loved.
- Provide companionship for clients.
- Provide direct personal care such as bathing, grooming, dressing.
- Provide quality homemaker care such as cooking and cleaning.
- Ability to accurately assess clients’ physical and emotional status and performs services in compliance with plan of care.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Compassionate, social, service-minded and self-motivated.
- Reliable transportation with current driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Available to work 1 Saturday and 1 Sunday a month.
- Able to pass background checks.
- 18 years old or older.
Walk-in interviews every Wednesday from 12:30-3:30pm at 850 N 25th St Ozark, MO.
Give us a call at 417-731-7040 for more information.
417 HomeCare, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.