Full Time Companionship Caregiver
417 Home Care is seeking to employ quality caregivers for our companionship clients in the Springfield, Ozark and surrounding areas! No experience needed. Day, evening, overnight, shifts available. Flexible Schedules.
Walk-In Interviews Every Wednesday 12:30-3:30pm
Fun, energetic, caring and passionate are just a few of the attributes used to describe this special group of caregivers. So many have come to work for 417 Home Care because they not only want to enjoy what they do for a living, but they also want to enjoy who they work with. A majority of our clients are grandma or grandpa needing some companionship and light housework duties.
- Flexible schedule.
- Weekly pay; direct deposit.
- Referral bonus.
- Paid drive time.
Full-time benefits include:
- Medical, dental, vision, and more.
Responsibilities of the Caregiver include but are not limited to:
- Provides companionship.
- Provides direct personal care to clients.
- Provides quality homemaker care.
- Accurately assess clients’ physical and emotional status, and performs services in compliance with plan of care.
- Maintains confidentiality of all pertinent client and employee information to assure their privacy is protected.
- Supports and uphold 417 Home Care policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Reliable transportation with valid driver's license and car insurance.
- Able to pass background checks.
- 18 years old or older.
417 HomeCare, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, protected genetic information, sex, parental status, national origin, creed, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, or Veteran status.