Copywriter - Conversion and Acquisition
Who we are
Administrate is a training management platform used by hundreds of companies around the world to plan, design, deliver, and measure learning and development for their employees and customers. Our mission is to provide an industry-leading platform that enables enterprises to run their training function more efficiently and effectively so that they can focus more on connecting with people than administrating programs.
We are a fast growing, energetic company, with an established global customer base, a solid core team, and a clear vision. And, we’re looking for a new Copywriter with proven US B2B marketing impact.
Where we are
Our headquarters are in Edinburgh, Scotland's capital city. We also have offices in Beirut, Lebanon and in Bozeman, USA. This position will be based in the USA, either in Bozeman or remote. Please note that relocation is not available for this position.
Who You Are
You're a talented writer and you have a passion for using that talent in a marketing and advertising context. You have extensive B2B marketing/ABM for SaaS experience, specifically in North America, targeting enterprise level prospects. You're experienced in the development of high-conversion short-form copy for digital channels, especially email, paid digital advertising, and website/landing pages. You have strong experience in keyword research and application of keywords to copywriting.
You enjoy working as part of a high performing team and comfortable working with teams across different geographies and timezones. You have the ability to work within various mediums and support the overall goals of the Marketing team across channels and content initiatives.
You have extensive experience in marketing automation and a strong understanding of social media advertising campaign opportunities and message testing.
You have a strong understanding of account-based marketing and writing for personas over a protracted sales cycle and a proven ability to produce/optimize effective email nurture campaigns.
What You'll Do
You'll be part of our Marketing team specializing in email and advertising, short-form marketing copy for B2B/SaaS audiences, and conversion copy for website/landing pages/advertising. You'll produce content that incites the next action and catalyzes lead acquisition.
You will develop a unique grasp of Administrate’s brand identity, and you will be able to disseminate that identity in terms of problem/solution identification to the personas Administrate is targeting for lead generation. This means conducting persona and customer research, identifying pain points, and writing copy designed to communicate how Administrate is uniquely equipped to serve as a solution.
You are results focused and will be responsible for extensive testing, iteration, and continued optimization of your work to ensure the highest level of conversion within channels and campaigns. This could also mean working closely with the Marketing team to optimize copy that is already in circulation, on website/landing pages, in emails, or in digital advertising.
- Produce conversion copy for various marketing channels and initiatives, especially email, digital advertising, and website/landing pages.
- Optimize copy currently in circulation for conversions, upon request.
- Meet very stretching deadlines through strategic execution and measurement of editorial calendar and campaigns.
- Put content through rigorous testing, and iterate and optimize based on test results.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create content aligned with the conversion goals of campaigns, and quarterly and yearly marketing goals.
What You'll Get
- Enjoy working as part of a talented team where everyone’s input is valued
- An unrivaled work/life balance – you work a 4 day, 32 hour, week but get paid for 5 days!
- 28 days paid vacation per year (includes standard US holidays if you choose to take these off)
- Great tools – MacBook, 27” monitor, mechanical keyboard etc
- Flexible working schedule
- Healthcare, Vision & Dental, FSA
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
The Ultimate Human Organization
It's our dream at Administrate to be the Ultimate Human Organization. We might build software, but that's not the only area where we add value to our customers; our people are what make us and our customers successful. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our company stronger. If you share our values we'd love to hear from you.