Administrate is a training management platform used by hundreds of companies around the world to plan, design, deliver, and measure learning and development for their employees and customers. Our mission is to provide an industry-leading platform that enables enterprises to run their training function more efficiently and effectively so that they can focus more on connecting with people than administrating programs.
We are a fast growing, energetic company, with an established global customer base, a solid core team, and a clear vision. Our head office is in the city centre of Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland. We also have offices in Bozeman, Montana and Beirut, Lebanon. Applicants may be based at any of our office locations or entirely remote. Note: this position is not eligible for relocation.
You love solving problems and delivering value. You are an excellent communicator who knows when to listen and when to take the lead. You can think on your feet but willing to admit when you don’t have the answer, but will find out. You’re confident in whiteboarding solutions with your team. You have experience in technical environments, and understand how to dissect a technical landscape and create solutions within them. You love efficiency and delivering value quickly. You enjoy seeing solutions become reality in the role of a Product Manager, working directly with engineers to define the problem and facilitate delivery. You are comfortable working with teams across time zones through web conferencing, but also comfortable meeting face to face with a customer when needed (pandemic protocols permitting). You are team-focused, deriving satisfaction from seeing your team and the customer succeed.
What You'll Do
Administrate is seeking a Product Manager who will work with both our customers and our engineering teams to bring new product features to market. In addition, you will collaborate heavily with our professional services team to oversee the solutions outlined for customer installations, and guide any new product features or custom development that is required.
You’ll manage the product and delivery of product to our customers. You’ll be the key conduit that helps triage, define, and progress features for customers, using both internal and external development resources. You’ll work with our tech teams to make sure that we’re clearly progressing our vision with everything we undertake.
- Define and prioritize projects that solve customer problems and drive Administrate toward its strategic vision.
- Work with internal and outsourced development teams to create new product features.
- Support Professional Services teams to understand and document business problems and design solutions for customers which ultimately make them more successful.
- Provide internal training to our commercial teams.
- Facilitate the public release and documentation of new products and features.
What You’ll Need
- Excellent problem solving skills; you are able to look beyond the individual request to see the true need in the customer and how to solve it.
- Outstanding communication (both written and verbal) skills which you will use to interact both externally with our prospects and customers, and internally with multiple departments.
- A high sense of ownership and accountability and the ability to work independently to achieve company objectives.
- You are both empathetic and practical, able to hear customer pain and identify the best solutions that provide the greatest value and bring Administrate closer to achieving its vision
- Experience working with agile software teams
- Humility - the only way to improve the product is through teamwork and you recognize that on your own you can deliver nothing to customers. Instead, you work to bring out the most of all the skills on the team.
- A nose for business - ultimately, we want to be solving more problems for more customers. You have a way of thinking beyond the problem in front of you toward how solutions can move a market.
- Technical skills that include familiarity with programming concepts and relational databases.
- Strong “systems thinking” skills and background.
- Experience architecting solutions integrating web tools into an existing technical ecosystem.
It Would Also Be Great If You Had:
- Experience with SaaS Training or LMS products
- Solid experience of managing a complex, Business-to-Business (B2B) Software-as-a-Service product.
- Experience with professional services teams.
What You'll Get
- Enjoy working as part of a talented team where everyone’s input is valued
- An unrivaled work/life balance – you work a 4-day, 32-hour, week but get paid for 5 days!
- Flexible working schedule
- Generous vacation package
- Retirement saving options depending on your location
- Health and life insurance support depending on your location
- Great tools – MacBook, 27” monitor, mechanical keyboard etc