Business Development Representative
Who We Are
Administrate is a training management platform used by hundreds of companies around the world to plan, design, deliver, and measure learning and development for their employees and customers. Our mission is to provide an industry-leading platform that enables enterprises to run their training function more efficiently and effectively so that they can focus more on connecting with people than administrating programs.
Our platform has evolved a lot in recent years, taking us up market, squarely into the enterprise tech space. We’re delighted with the success we’ve experienced so far, and we enjoy working together. Our headquarters are in Edinburgh, Scotland's capital city. We also have offices in Beirut, Lebanon and in Bozeman, Montana and other team members working remotely around the world.
It's our dream at Administrate to be the Ultimate Human Organization. We might build software, but that's not the only area where we add value to our customers; our people are what make us and our customers successful. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our company stronger. If you share our values we'd love to hear from you.
Where We Are
We are headquartered in the city center of Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland. We also have regional headquarters in Beirut, Lebanon and Bozeman, USA. This job will be based out of our North American HQ in Bozeman, but the position is fully remote.
You love a challenge. You want to be the best. You aren’t afraid to find new ways to get past a barrier to get to your goal. Energy is a choice for you and your energy is contagious for every person you interact with throughout the day. You want more out of life and are willing to roll up your sleeves and work hard for it. You take pride and ownership in everything you do.
You're outgoing, maintain a positive attitude and have a strong work ethic - you view challenges as opportunities and find creative ways to break down any barriers to success. You consistently demonstrate determination in an ever changing environment. You're comfortable giving and receiving feedback and you're all about learning and improving.
You’re a great communicator and build relationships quickly. People want to work with you. At work, you adhere to high standards, take feedback, provide input, and wrestle with problems until they're solved. You enjoy working on a creative team in a collaborative fashion.
You love to work with smart, creative people and despise mediocrity. Small teams, dynamic organizations, and flexible working environments are what you thrive in. Bureaucracy is for someone else who likes wasting time and effort.
Your work day goes by quickly and you leave at the end of the day with a smile on your face.
What You'll Do
Administrate is seeking candidates looking to advance their careers by joining our rapidly growing sales team in North America as a Business Development Representative. We are committed to investing in your future by training you in marketing, sales, and professional skills that will serve you at Administrate and beyond.
You will have an open mind and are willing to learn our systems quickly. You will take advantage of our career development track and own your career progression within Administrate. Opportunities abound.Hustle and positive mental attitude define you.
You will work with an Outbound team to identify, engage, and convert qualified prospects that are ready to engage in the buying process. You will need to quickly develop a deep understanding of our product, our market, our competitors, and our ideal customer profile.
- Establishing relationships with corporate executives and influencers via cold call, email, and social strategies aiming to engage them in our sales process.
- Researching leads and their companies to better understand how Administrate can help them, personalizing outreach using a variety of communication channels (phone, email, LinkedIn, etc.).
- Utilizing Sales tools and ABM strategies and understanding persona needs to consult with prospects to understand gaps and communicate our value to different levels of the prospect’s organization.
- Driving pipeline and sales growth through setting up qualified meetings for Account Executives.
- Maintaining a solid industry and product knowledge, as well as keeping up to date with current Business Development strategies/resources/tools.
- Be a subject matter expert and evangelist of Administrate’s platform.
- Produce creative strategies for targeting decision-makers at prospect accounts in order to book sales appointments and influence company revenue
- Strong understanding of CRM in order to input notes and critical information
- Ability to meet and exceed sales quota on a monthly/quarterly basis
What You'll Need
- Solid experience in a quota carrying position
- Experience with outreach such as cold calling, emailing, and social selling
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organization skills
- Previous experience using marketing automation software is preferred
What You'll Get
- Enjoy working as part of a talented team where everyone’s input is valued
- An unrivaled work/life balance – you work a 4-day, 32-hour, week but get paid for 5 days!
- 28 days paid vacation per year (includes standard US holidays if you choose to take these off)
- Great tools – MacBook, 27” monitor, mechanical keyboard
- Flexible working schedule
- Pizza Wednesdays (when we are back in an office)
- Drinks fridge, free snacks and great coffee
- Corporate membership option at The Ridge
- Healthcare, Vision & Dental, FSA
- 401k retirement plan with company match
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance