AMCS Group is a global leader in the business and operational management software and vehicle technology for the recycling and waste management industry. AMCS’ software is managing over £3bn worth of transactions annually, over 14,000 vehicles and in excess of 3,000 sites.
ELEMOS, the company‘s flagship ERP software platform, is designed specifically for the waste and recycling industry. It is a comprehensive feature-rich, modular software suite which manages all elements of the resource recovery process from customer management, route planning, collections, and invoicing through to material sales and brokerage. It is combined with on-vehicle technology products such as dynamic bin weighing, RFID and on-vehicle computing to deliver an integrated end-to-end solution for C&I, recycling and municipal operators.
We currently have a requirement for a Deployment Engineer, based at our Glasgow office.
The role of the Deployment Engineer is to work closely with the IT and Ops teams to deploy enterprise level systems across multiple platforms and architectures, in a secure and efficient process. Responsibilities will include :-
- Engineer solutions using Microsoft Azure services.
- Implement infrastructure, build and project automation using PowerShell.
- Experimentation with new cloud technologies to define their use cases/suitability.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps concepts – continuous integration and delivery.
- Understanding of Cloud concepts – IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
- Practical hands-on experience on Azure using key services like VM, App Services, SQL database.
- Certification in Microsoft Azure Solutions, e.g. 70-533, 70-532 or 70-535.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.