AMCS GROUP : DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Inside Sales Representative, Boston MA (five minute walk from South Station)
AMCS is the leading supplier of integrated software and vehicle technology for the waste, recycling and material resources industries. We help over 1500 customers to reduce their operating costs, increase asset utilization, optimize margins and improve customer service. Our enterprise software and SaaS solutions deliver digital innovation to the emerging circular economy around the world.
What's in it for you?
- Competitve salary and newly enhanced benefit package
- Growing business: get great career exposure by working directly with leadership
- Start up like culture: small office, no politics, contribute directly to the companies bottom line, high energy, genuine and collaborative environment
- Huge leadership opportunity within the sales team, proven history of promoting within
- Be an innovator in the tech industry by introducing software optimization to the world of waste management.
- Travel to trade shows of your choice nationally and internationally
- Establish and execute a strategic growth plan for the assigned territory
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Maintain frequent and strategic communication with customers, including a 90-120 post-sale analysis for upsell opportunities
- Collaborate with Marketing, Customer Success and Business Development teams on new and upsell opportunities, including customer visits and solution demonstrations
- Work with Technical and Delivery teams on solution demonstration and identifying customer requirements
- Be a leader in the Boston office and work as a part of a larger selling team including Regional Sales Managers, Business Development Representatives and Pre-Sales Engineers
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Bachelor’s degree and preferred high tech business development experience in B2B environments (B2B SaaS preferred)
- Atleast one year experience preferred but not required
- Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
- Experience with Salesforce.com or comparative program
- Experience in lead generation and cold-calling with with Demonstrated success in closing business over the phone
- Willingness to travel up to 20%