AMCS Group is a global leader in the design, development, implementation and support of environmental software and solutions for the recycling and waste management industry. At AMCS we are driven by the results we deliver and are passionately committed to our Customer’s success. We consider ourselves ‘digital warriors’, driving practical circular economy innovations for a sustainable planet. AMCS is head quartered in Ireland and has offices located across Europe, USA, and Australasia with approximately 430 employees.
Reporting to the ANZ Region Manager for the AMCS Group in Sydney, the Part-Time Office Administrator will be responsible for managing the day to day administration in the Sydney office. The role will involve the supporting of the local Sydney and region based teams and the liaising with other company key functions managed from AMCS’ headquarters in Ireland primarily in the areas of Finance, HR and Travel Co-ordination. The prospective candidate will manage the company reception desk and manage the various facilities based requirements.
The role will be based from our Sydney office and will be for 20hrs per week (4 hours per day)
Key responsibilities will include:
· Serving as the point of contact for maintenance, mailing, office supplies, equipment and errands.
· Organising office operations and procedures
· Organising staff meetings/conferences/appointments and social events for the team and clients.
· Work in conjunction with the Region Manager and Company Finance Department to maintain office requirements
· Liaising with AMCS’ Travel Partner in organising travel and accommodation for the AMCS Project team and wider team where required.
· Managing relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord
· Point of contact with AMCS HQ re HR, Finance and Travel for local customers and vendors
· Communications with customers regarding invoice queries and payment issues. Liaison and update with Finance team in Ireland.
· Collation of internal project consultant timesheets and submission to Ireland for billing to customers.
To be successful for this role you must have the following:
· 3 + years experience in an Administrative capacity in an office environment
· Ability to work autonomously and self-manage to deadlines
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
· Highly organised, excellent attention to detail and solid problem solving skills
· Good communication and interpersonal skills both written and verbal
· A vibrant personality that will bring the team together across the board and link with teams in other offices in other countries
· Intermediate to advanced computer literacy skills
· A good knowledge of MS Office Applications