Technical Solutions Consultant – Transport optimisation
At AMCS Intelligent Optimisation, we specialize in transport optimisation systems for truck fleets across a range of industries like waste, recycling, postal service, oil and building materials. We have mastered this for more than 15 years now and continue to grow.
Our Solutions cover:
· Static optimization of master plans and routes
· Dynamic planning and execution of daily or weekly plans
· Web based front ends
· Mobile Web app for live feedback from drivers
What We Offer
As a member of our German Solutions team based in Berlin, you will be part of a growing group of technical specialists responsible for implementing our transport optimisation software at clients. Here you will be training, analysing, doing specifications, onboarding our solutions, and contributing to driving our products forward.
At AMCS, we work in a flat structure with a high level of personal responsibility. We use each other for continuous support and growth, in the belief that this is how we find the best solutions. We work agile and focus on good analysis, specifications and tests.
We want all our team members to work confidently within our solutions. After a short introductory course, you will quickly be involved in all aspects of our solutions, as well as working to onboard our clients.
The atmosphere in the office is positive and relaxed, with the traditional perks, not to mention, the opportunity to work within a high pace international team.
· Work as a part of the AMCS Solutions team together with the customer
· Secure that solution design is robust and matches requirements and expectations from the customer
· Secure that integrations between AMCS products and 3rd party software packages are functional and robust
· Make actual onboarding, testing, documentation and training of super users and IT at the customer site
· Secure that the customer benefits from the solution
Who Do We Seek?
· We need strong problem solvers who can understand and explain complex problems.
· You should have a technical background, preferably with a master’s degree in engineering, mathematics, or computer science
· You must be fluent in both written and spoken German and English (French is a big plus). You should be structured and organised, with excellent communication skills
· Logistic knowledge is an advantage but not a requirement
Overall, we need excellent individuals with passion to provide top customer service with high performance. It’s OK if you're not a logistics expert, yet! The important thing is that you share our passion for quality, customer service, and long-lasting software. Regardless of which aspects interest you, we promise challenging and exciting tasks!