AMCS Group is a global leader in the business, operational management software and vehicle technology for the recycling and waste management industry. AMCS’ software is managing over £3bn worth of transactions annually, over 15,000 vehicles and in excess of 3,000 sites.
Currently the IT organisation is recruiting a Business Systems Analyst to support the company’s core business applications used by finance, sales and support. The Business systems analyst will also play a key role in the integration and implementation of new business applications.
As a key member of the IT team, the Business Systems Support Analyst will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide customer focused support - Investigate, analyse and coordinate the resolution of day-to-day user related business Application problems.
- Act as liaison between users and vendors to resolve complex system or functionality issues.
- Thoroughly test all system changes to ensure reliable operations, requested initiatives have been met and existing functionality is not degraded.
- Become a SME for core business applications used by finance, sales and support.
- Help review and analyse requests for current and new business systems or system changes.
- Building business requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, use cases scenarios and business process analysis.
- Managing project work, enhancements and fixes, from the request and requirements stage through build, test and deployment.
- Working with technical staff to develop integration and migration requirements and custom extensions or functionality to existing business applications.
- Managing Requests for Change and ensuring adherence to AMCS change control process.
- Creating knowledge base articles and other self-help support materials for end users.
- Provide training and mentoring to employees in supported areas.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field (or 12 months equivalent work experience) required.
- Business acumen and knowledge of ERP/CRM systems essential
- Ability to efficiently and effectively manage problem solving activities in a team or individually.
- Ability to work independently, make decisions under pressure, while providing timely and responsive services.resolution of all support requests
- Excellent customer management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Fluent English is a must