Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We currently have a requirement for a Senior Project Manager based out of our Rotterdam or Amsterdam office.
The role will lead the implementation of AMCS business solutions for our Customers, working closely with both Customer and internal AMCS stakeholders. This role could also be based out of our Berlin offices.
- Responsible for the successful end to end delivery of Software Implementation projects
using the AMCS Solution set.
- Focused delivery of all aspects of project management including project scope definition,
risk management, adaptable project scheduling, resource management, and consistent
project documentation and reporting.
- Must be results oriented and drive to ensure successful completion of the projects on time,
on budget and within the defined scope while leading through influence and with solid soft
skills and tact.
- Provide regular reporting to applicable managers, executive team, and the Customer as required.
- Audit, monitor and lead correction process to ensure project and resource data is maintained
consistently in accordance with agreed standards and methodologies.
- Escalate issues in an appropriate, timely, and tactful manner.
- Actively participate in resolution of issues and conflicts, internally as well as with clients and
other vendors where appropriate.
- Ensure that all projects are exceptionally well documented and meets all defined goals.
- Engage in scoping and requirements gathering for new and existing projects as necessary.
- Provide leadership to the project implementation team.
- Be able to clearly understand and articulate customer requirements and relate these
back to the project delivery team or software development team where appropriate.
- Experience and good working knowledge of SQL, MS Technology stack including
Ability and flexibility to travel to Customer sites and local AMCS office as required.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business studies.
- 5+ years Project Management experience
- Industry recognised Project Management qualification
- Experience in delivering projects using SQL Server and MS technologies in general.
- Practical experience in relation to Databases, Microsoft SQL Server, managing hosted solutions,
- Experience in the Waste Management or Logistics sector would be advantageous.
- A good knowledge of Software Engineering principles
- Fluency in German and English a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication and personal skills, able to communicate clearly, effectively, and form
effective working relationships with customers, colleagues, suppliers and third parties.
- High levels of drive and energy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Clear sense of ownership of issues and their outcomes.