Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We currently have a requirement for an Enterprise Sales Consultant, based in Sydney. The person appointed will have responsibility for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives. This role will represent the full suite products and solutions to assigned customers. The enterprise role reports to the head of Sales.
- Uncover sales opportunities within assigned accounts and manage
the full sales cycle
- Maintain and expand lines of existing revenue creating upsell & cross-sell opportunities.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Build credibility as the escalation point for all account issues throughout account ownership
and during the evolution of upgrades and strategic shifts within the account.
- Demonstrate thought leadership with your clients through knowledge of the industry.
- Ensure that forecasting is accurate with regards to the value, timeline of closure and
probability of closure.
- Maintains comprehensive account plans
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service,
and executive resources, in order to meet account
performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 Years of Sales Experience within the Enterprise Software industry with a
track record of success
- SaaS experience ideal
- Solid sales forecasting abilities.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize the account activity.
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return
on investment value statement.
- Strong technical and business process aptitude
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills must be demonstrated
throughout the selection process for this role.
- Willingness to Travel
- Education minimum Bachelors Degree