Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We currently have a new position available to work with our Development & Product teams. This role can be based at our HQ in Limerick or can be a remote role , with the successful candidate located anywhere in Ireland.
Analyst/Developer – AMCS Pay
· Design and Develop integrations and applications using a variety of technologies.
· Develop Azure cloud solutions using services, functions, and other key cloud platform components.
· Implement continuous integration practices, including automated testing.
Qualifications and requirements
· Experience with payment technologies including POS, Direct Debit, card payment gateway integrations, PCI DSS, and PSD2
· Working knowledge of programming languages/platforms using C# .Net, and Azure.
· XML, SOAP, REST, HTTP, oAuth, and JSON required.
· Strong teamwork skills, ability to learn quickly and work on initiative
· Excellent written and spoken communication required.
· Ability to analyse and design options for delivering features as determined by the Product Manager
· A degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is required
· Strong knowledge of relational databases (ideally SQL Server) required
· Experience with API design and development preferred.
· 5+ years of full stack application development experience required.
· Experience of version control systems (Git repositories, etc.)
· Some experience working with front-end UI development and Angular an advantage
· Experience working with Agile and DevOps methodologies preferred.
· Understanding of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Enterprise Messaging Service (EMS) would be an advantage