Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We currently have a requirement for a Contracts, Orders & Billing Specialist, based in Limerick HQ. The person appointed will work as part of a newly established shared services team responsible for the management of Customer Contracts, Orders and Billing. The role will initial focus on AMCS Recurring Contracts and associated renewals but the scope will evolve on to other sales channels.
- Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), report preparation, timely billing of sakes orders to month end
deadlines daily set up of a new customers sales orders, weekly review/management of sales
- Monitoring of upcoming contract renewal dates for internal communication to Customer
Success Managers (and follow up for late renewals)
- Liasing with the technical support teams for updates to contract entitlements as part of renewal
- Requesting Purchase Orders from customers
- Timely Sales Order set up in line with AMCS Group Policy
- Fulfillment and Billing of Sales Orders with focus on order types, payment terms,
revenue recognition and product lines
- Maintaining and updating the customer contract database (ARR Database)
- Report preparation of monthly ARR movements including new, up-sell, down-sell and
- Responding to internal and external customer queries and escalation internally
- Weekly reporting on order management and order backlog issues
- Liasing with the Accounts Receivables team regarding collection issues
Desired Skills and Experience
• At least 3 years’ experience in a busy financial environment
• Comfortable with Microsoft Excel (intermediate level data interrogation needed).
• Exposure and experience using Financial ERP’s; NetSuite, Salesforce, Oracle, SAP etc
• Be self-motivated and highly organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Essential to have hands-on approach and be willing to deal with any task
• Good background in report preparation and analysis
- Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude
- Be effcicient, with excellent attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team
- Be flexible in their approach to works