Why join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We currently have a requirement for a Routing Support Consultant within route optimization support at AMCS HQ in Limerick. As a Support Consultant you will be part of our growing global team that is responsible for supporting our route optimization software packages used by our customers.
The AMCS routing solutions are very complex software packages based on advanced optimization algorithms and state of the art software technology. As the solutions are mission critical to our customers it requires the highest degree of skills and dedication of the implementation team.
As a support consultant you will be involved in many different ways supporting our professional services teams. As we are working with small, dedicated implementation teams, a high degree of responsibility and versatility is required from the consultants. As a support consultant the majority of the job will be carried out from the AMCS offices in Limerick but there will also direct interaction with super users, IT professionals, project management, etc.
As part of your training you will be travel to and work from our Copenhagen offices for a number of months.
- Work as a part of the AMCS Support & Implementation team together with the customer
- Support the integration between AMCS products and 3rd party software packages and ensure they are functional and robust
- Ensure that the customer benefits from the solution
Desired Skills and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research or equivalent. (Masters Degree would be an advantage)
- Previous work experience is not required
- Advanced IT skills within Windows, XML, XSLT, SQL
- Ability to understand and explain complex problems
- Ability to work for demanding customers
- Structured and organized
- Good communication skills
- Logistic knowledge is an advantage but not a requirement
- Fluent in Danish would be an advantage but not essential