Customer Service Representative
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 550+ people across 11 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,650+ customers in 22 countries.
We require an individual with strong problem-solving and communication skills to join our Technical Support team. As a member of the Technical Support team, you will provide troubleshooting and training support directly to our clients by email, over the phone and occasionally on site. Successful candidates for the Technical Support team members are trained to support our applications and the waste industry in general. We are looking for team members that enjoy dealing with the challenges found at a rapidly growing company.
A successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- A diploma, degree, or 2 years experience in a technical or support related field.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- A customer oriented focus required to build a strong technical and business knowledge of customer environments.
- The ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of service quality.
The following technical skills are not necessary but considered beneficial:
- SQL Server / RDBMS experience
- Knowledge of Business Application Software
- Knowledge of call management systems and processes
- Crystal Reports skills
AMCS Group is proud to be a diverse and equal opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, national origins, age, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Selection decisions are solely based on job-related factors