Help Desk Engineer
Help Desk Engineer
The Help Desk Engineer will be part of the Customer Support Team for the Sydney region. The focus of the role is on giving first line support regarding our software for our customers.
This position requires a person having a passion for support for executing a correct intake, correct assigning and monitoring of various software related requests and issues. We are looking for a professional who loves to operate independently as well as in a team in a complex and diverse environment.
What are your tasks as a Help Desk Professional?
- Provide first line support to customers for software product support / requests for AMCS customer base and ensure that all calls/responses meet AMCS Quality standards and KPI’s.
· The majority of these tasks will have a strong emphasis on executing a correct intake, executing initial triage so that it is assign to the correct support engineer as per our processes.
· Be part of a first response team NOC (Network Operation Centre) for monitoring AMCS Cloud Customer alerts. Perform initial triage of alerts using Azure Insights and manage communications internally and externally.
- You will be involved in continuous improvement program to identify frequent alerts and put measures in place to either prevent them from reoccurring
·You will be part of a team who takes ownership of making sure our SLA (Service Level Agreement) is being met. This is done by making sure that the correct priority is assigned to the support case and monitoring the follow up.
· You will be part of a small and enthusiastic Customer Support Team of which their mission is to give excellent support to our customers.
What are your skills?
- Experience in a customer facing role is desirable but not essential.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative.
- You have excellent communication skills (writing as well as speech). You are not shy to keep asking questions to our customers in order to get to the bottom of things for a flawless intake.
- Strong understanding of the Microsoft Office Suite (ECDL Preferable)
- You have a strong coordination skillset where you are able to keep the overview of pending tasks and making sure there are being followed up.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- You can operate independently as well as in a team.
- You are customer focused.
What isn’t a must but is a big plus?
- Generic knowledge or experience about/with ERP software.
- Experience with Waste & Recycling processes.
· Some experience with customer contact on a help desk or customer contact center.
·Having an IT background or you like to work in an IT oriented environment.