Anthology of Town and Country, 1020 Woods Mill Road Town & Country, MO 63017 is currently seeking a Director of Memory Care (Virtue) to join our community!
The Director of Memory Care is responsible for coordination of all clinical, programming and staffing aspects of the Memory Care Program at the Community. This care includes assisting the residents and their families in maintaining the physical and emotional health of the individual.
Reports to: Executive Director
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Exempt
A full job description including all responsibilities and physical requirements will be provided during the interview process or upon request.
Degree in healthcare, mental health or social services required
• Licensed Health Facilities Administrator, RN or LPN preferred but not required, equivalent work experience may be substituted
• Minimum three (3) years of experience in senior living care setting
• Available to work a flexible schedule
• Knowledge of Dementia care is required
• Ability to work under pressure and relate well to residents
• CPR Certification
• Excellent bedside manner
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding
• Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills
• Experience working with an electronic health record system
ABOUT US: At Anthology Senior Living, we exist to make remarkable impacts on the lives we touch. We strive to do just that by providing our residents with a boutique-inspired experience through the best hospitality and care every day. Our communities are beautifully and purposely built for the discerning resident; one who does not want to compromise what is important to them as they deal with the new realities of aging. Every resident and employee has a unique story, and by celebrating the individual, we create a stronger community fueled by the power of connection.
ABOUT YOU: A compassionate leader who seeks an opportunity to do what you love, while touching the lives of those people we have the honor to care for and serve. An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited and motivated by the prospect of relentlessly pursuing and continually setting a new standard in senior living.
Apply today to be considered for this position—join our story at Anthology Senior Living!