Anthology Senior Living of Simsbury, 142 Cooper Avenue, Simsbury, CT is currently seeking a PT Driver to join our community!
The Driver is responsible for providing transportation services to Anthology Senior Living residents.
Reports to: Director of Engagement
FLSA Status: PT First Shift Non-exempt
A full job description including all responsibilities and physical requirements will be provided during the interview process or upon request.
*F endorsement is required and livery driving experience is preferred
- Previous experience driving a bus
- Experience working with seniors
- Valid and applicable state drivers’ license and no major driving violations for the past three (3) years.
- First aid and CPR certification may be required.
- About Us: At Anthology Senior Living, we exist to make remarkable impacts on the lives we touch. We strive to do just that by providing our residents with a boutique-inspired experience through the best hospitality and care every day. Our communities are beautifully and purposely built for the discerning resident; one who does not want to compromise what is important to them as they deal with the new realities of aging. Every resident and employee has a unique story, and by celebrating the individual, we create a stronger community fueled by the power of connection.
About You: A compassionate leader who seeks an opportunity to do what you love, while touching the lives of those people we have the honor to care for and serve. An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited and motivated by the prospect of relentlessly pursuing and continually setting a new standard in senior living.
Apply today to be considered for this position—join our story at Anthology Senior Living!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time