Anthology Senior Living of McCandless 8651 Carey Lane, Pittsburgh 15237 is currently seeking a Housekeeping Associate to join our community.
The Housekeeping Associate is responsible for cleaning assigned areas as requested and assigned.
Reports to: Director of Plant Operations
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
A full job description including all responsibilities and physical requirements will be provided during the interview process or upon request.
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred but not required.
- General knowledge of housekeeping.
- Ability to use all required equipment.
- Must have excellent communication skills, problem solving skills and time management.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff and vendors.
- Must work well within a team as well as independently.
- Ability to read, write and follow oral and written instructions.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Performs other duties consistent with the position as assigned.
About Us: At Anthology Senior Living, we exist to make remarkable impacts on the lives we touch. We strive to do just that by providing our residents with a boutique-inspired experience through the best hospitality and care every day. Our communities are beautifully and purposely built for the discerning resident; one who does not want to compromise what is important to them as they deal with the new realities of aging. Every resident and employee has a unique story, and by celebrating the individual, we create a stronger community fueled by the power of connection.
About You: A compassionate leader who seeks an opportunity to do what you love, while touching the lives of those people we have the honor to care for and serve. An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited and motivated by the prospect of relentlessly pursuing and continually setting a new standard in senior living.
Apply today to be considered for this position—join our story at Anthology Senior Living!