Anthology of Meridian Hills located at 8549 North Meridian Street is currently seeking a Qualified Medication Aide (QMA) to join our community.
The Qualified Medication Aide (QMA) is responsible for providing personal assistance and routine daily care and services related to the residents in accordance with the Resident Care Plan.
Schedule: Part-time, Dayshift 6:30am-2:30pm and Evening Shift 2:30pm-10:30pm, Non-Exempt
Compensation: Based on experience . We offer our full-time employees a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Complete an accredited Medication Aide course
- Valid State Specific CMA/CMT license
- Ability to work under pressure and relate well to residents
- CPR certification a plus
- Excellent bedside manner
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with an electronic health record system
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English
- Must have a minimum of one year prior experience
- Must enjoy the senior population
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Continuous walking and standing
- Must be able to perform work both inside and outside, which requires stooping, bending and lifting of approximately 75 pounds
Anthology is a premier Assisted Living and Memory Care community designed by award winning architects encompassing a new generation of Senior Living. We are dedicated to providing the highest level of quality lifestyle and care for seniors in a world class, upscale community environment.
If you believe in putting people first, taking ownership of every situation, doing the right thing every time and living generously, then Anthology Senior Living is the place for you!
Anthology Senior Living is committed to a work environment that encompasses integrity, respect and customer focus. We are dedicated to recognizing individual strengths where employees can attain a personal satisfaction in their work while promoting a team-oriented atmosphere.
Please apply today to be considered for this position! Join our Anthology Team!