Anthology Senior Living of Wildwood, 251 Plaza Dr, Wildwood, MO 63040 is currently seeking a Part-Time Activities Assistant to join our community.
The part-time Engagement Associate will be responsible for leading activities within the community as well as assisting residents on outings. The Engagement Associate will engage and interact with residents in Assisted Living and Memory Care. This employee will be part of a team that supports promoting a healthy, active lifestyle for seniors.
A full job description including all responsibilities and physical requirements will be provided during the interview process or upon request.
Reports to: Director of Engagement
FLSA Status: PT (Sunday/Monday/Outing Days) Non-Exempt
- Recent history of care experience in the senior housing setting.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Positive and cheerful disposition.
- Good teacher.
- Proven leadership and organizational qualities.
- Knowledge of progression and care of dementia residents.
- High school graduate or equivalent GED.
- Currently certified or willing to maintain CPR Certification.
- Valid and applicable state Class E drivers’ license and no major driving violations for the past three (3) years.
About Us: At Anthology Senior Living, we exist to make remarkable impacts on the lives we touch. We strive to do just that by providing our residents with a boutique-inspired experience through the best hospitality and care every day. Our communities are beautifully and purposely built for the discerning resident; one who does not want to compromise what is important to them as they deal with the new realities of aging. Every resident and employee has a unique story, and by celebrating the individual, we create a stronger community fueled by the power of connection.
About You: A compassionate leader who seeks an opportunity to do what you love, while touching the lives of those people we have the honor to care for and serve. An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited and motivated by the prospect of relentlessly pursuing and continually setting a new standard in senior living.
Apply today to be considered for this position—join our story at Anthology Senior Living!
Job Type: Part-time