Anthology Senior Living of Louisville 1105 Dorsey LN Louisville KY 40223 is currently seeking a Sales Counselor to join our community!
The Sales Counselor is responsible for assisting the Director of Sales and Marketing in actively acquiring and managing short- and long-term leads. These responsibilities include handling telephone, walk-in and inbound mail inquiries; qualifying prospects, converting qualified leads to tours; converting tours to deposits; and, assisting with move-ins in accordance with established procedures.
Reports to: Director of Sales and Marketing
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Exempt
A full job description including all responsibilities and physical requirements will be provided during the interview process or upon request.
Full Time Benefits*:
- Benefits eligibility starting 1 of the month following hire date for *Full Time employees!
- Robust benefits plan offerings including: Medical (PPO and HSA plans available), Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, HSA, FSA, Voluntary Life Insurance, Protection Pack
- Employer paid: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
• Prior senior living experience required
• Telephone sales experience preferred
• A Bachelors’ degree (BA/BS) from a four-year college or university preferred
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data
• Excellent writing/communication skills
• Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel)
• Experience with database or customer relationship management software preferred
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
About Us: At Anthology Senior Living, we exist to make remarkable impacts on the lives we touch. We strive to do just that by providing our residents with a boutique-inspired experience through the best hospitality and care every day. Our communities are beautifully and purposely built for the discerning resident; one who does not want to compromise what is important to them as they deal with the new realities of aging. Every resident and employee has a unique story, and by celebrating the individual, we create a stronger community fueled by the power of connection.
About You: A compassionate leader who seeks an opportunity to do what you love, while touching the lives of those people we have the honor to care for and serve. An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited and motivated by the prospect of relentlessly pursuing and continually setting a new standard in senior living.
Apply today to be considered for this position—join our story at Anthology Senior Living!
There are no notifications at this time.