Clinical Services Specialist
Anthology Senior Living is currently seeking a Clinical Services Specialist (RN) to join our community!
POSITION SCOPE: The Clinical Services Specialist (CSS) provides support to Anthology Senior Living regions and communities as assigned. Travel up to 80%
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Clinical Services
FLSA STATUS: Full-Time, Exempt
· Two (2) plus years’ experience as a Registered Nurse in a community-based setting (preferably assisted living). Multi-community and travel experience preferred.
· Ability to convey a professional and positive image when representing Anthology Senior Living.
· Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Basic computer literacy.
· Ability to trouble shoot identified problems and develop effective solutions
· Ability to relate to individuals of varying cultures, ethnic and educational backgrounds
· Knowledge of basic scientific principles necessary to provide competent nursing care including understanding of normal dosage, and side effects of common medications.
· Ability to assess human responses to actual or potential health problems.
· Ability to utilize the principles of adult teaching and learning.
· Ability to serve as an effective resource person.
· License in good standing and unencumbered with the appropriate State Board of Nursing.
· Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
ABOUT US: At Anthology Senior Living, we exist to make remarkable impacts on the lives we touch. We strive to do just that by providing our residents with a boutique-inspired experience through the best hospitality and care every day. Our communities are beautifully and purposely built for the discerning resident; one who does not want to compromise what is important to them as they deal with the new realities of aging. Every resident and employee have a unique story, and by celebrating the individual, we create a stronger community fueled by the power of connection.
ABOUT YOU: A compassionate leader who seeks an opportunity to do what you love, while touching the lives of those people we have the honor to care for and serve. An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited and motivated by the prospect of relentlessly pursuing and continually setting a new standard in senior living.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Promote standards and clinical practices that adhere to the Anthology Senior Living expectations, policies and procedures and follows the state rules and regulations. Work as part of a team to implement and maintain quality improvement programs to achieve at, or above, standard resident satisfaction ratings and adherence to Anthology Senior Living policies and procedures to promote census and other business goals.
The Clinical Services Specialist supports each region and/or community as assigned by the V.P. of Clinical Services.