Anthology Senior Living of Anthology of Novi 42400 W. 12 Mile Rd. Novi, MI 48377 is currently seeking a Maintenance Assistant (Plant Operations) to join our community!
The Plant Operations Assistant is responsible for cleaning and maintenance of the common areas of the property in accordance with property policy and, as may be directed by the Executive Director or Director of Plant Operations, to assure that the property is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner. Assists the Director of Plant Operations with the maintenance and repair of all electrical, mechanical and other equipment.
Reports to: Director of Plant Operations
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
A full job description including all responsibilities and physical requirements will be provided during the interview process or upon request.
Full Time Benefits:
- Benefits eligibility starting 1 of the month following hire date for *Full Time employees!
- Robust benefits plan offerings including: Medical (PPO and HSA plans available), Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, HSA, FSA, Voluntary Life Insurance, Protection Pack
- Employer paid: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Free employee meal daily
- Monthly employee recognition programs and incentives
- Flexible Scheduling with OnShift
- Fun and engaging team environment
- Employee referral bonus program
• High school diploma or equivalent, GED
• Two (2) years maintenance experience
About Us: At Anthology Senior Living, we exist to make remarkable impacts on the lives we touch. We strive to do just that by providing our residents with a boutique-inspired experience through the best hospitality and care every day. Our communities are beautifully and purposely built for the discerning resident; one who does not want to compromise what is important to them as they deal with the new realities of aging. Every resident and employee has a unique story, and by celebrating the individual, we create a stronger community fueled by the power of connection.
About You: A compassionate leader who seeks an opportunity to do what you love, while touching the lives of those people we have the honor to care for and serve. An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited and motivated by the prospect of relentlessly pursuing and continually setting a new standard in senior living.
Apply today to be considered for this position—join our story at Anthology Senior Living!