Concierge - Part-Time, Every Other Weekend
Anthology Senior Living of Northville is currently seeking a Concierge to join our community.
The Concierge is responsible for greeting visitors, arranging tours of the property, answering a multi-line telephone and providing clerical support to the administrative staff. This position is the first impression of the Community.
A full job description including all responsibilities and physical requirements will be provided during the interview process or upon request.
Reports to: Business Office Director
FLSA Status: (FT/PT SHIFT) Part-Time Non-Exempt, Shifts Available: Morning (8-2) Afternoon (2-8) and Every Other Weekend
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Exceptional guest service skills
- Able to read, write, and understand the English language, and be able to follow written or oral instructions.
- Able to make independent decisions when the circumstances warrant such action and to remain calm during emergency situations.
- Able to deal professionally with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, and the general public.
- Knowledgeable of administrative practices, processes, and guidelines.
- Experience using computer software (Microsoft)
- Have patience, professionalism, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, and be willing to handle residents, staff and visitors, based on whatever maturity level at which they are currently functioning.
About Us: At Anthology Senior Living, we exist to make remarkable impacts on the lives we touch. We strive to do just that by providing our residents with a boutique-inspired experience through the best hospitality and care every day. Our communities are beautifully and purposely built for the discerning resident; one who does not want to compromise what is important to them as they deal with the new realities of aging. Every resident and employee has a unique story, and by celebrating the individual, we create a stronger community fueled by the power of connection.
About You: A compassionate leader who seeks an opportunity to do what you love, while touching the lives of those people we have the honor to care for and serve. An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited and motivated by the prospect of relentlessly pursuing and continually setting a new standard in senior living.
Apply today to be considered for this position—join our story at Anthology Senior Living!