Director of Sales and Marketing
Anthology Of Farmington Hills, located at 32600 Northwestern Hwy, Farmington Hills, MI 48334, is currently seeking a Director of Sales and Marketing to join our community!
The Director of Sales and Marketing is responsible for generating and managing leads to qualify prospects and move them through the sales process for the purpose of achieving budgeted occupancy targets for the community. This position is also responsible for the development of the communities marketing, public relations and advertising programs to maintain a growing base of referral sources, and to promote the programs provided by the community. In addition, a key responsibility is to maintain a working knowledge of the local market trends and competitors to assist in development of sales and marketing strategies and action plans.
Reports to: Executive Director
FLSA Status: Full-Time, Exempt
A full job description including all responsibilities and physical requirements will be provided during the interview process or upon request.
Full Time Benefits*:
- Benefits eligibility starting 1st of the month following hire date for *Full Time employees!
- Robust benefits plan offerings including: Medical (PPO and HSA plans available), Dental, Vision, Critical Illness, Accident Insurance, HSA, FSA, Voluntary Life Insurance, Protection Pack
- Employer paid: Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Prior experience in marketing, sales, advertising and client experience preferred.
- Telephone sales experience preferred.
- A Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four-year college or university preferred.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data.
- Excellent writing/communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel)
- Experience with database or customer relationship management software preferred.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
About Us: At Anthology Senior Living, we exist to make remarkable impacts on the lives we touch. We strive to do just that by providing our residents with a boutique-inspired experience through the best hospitality and care every day. Our communities are beautifully and purposely built for the discerning resident; one who does not want to compromise what is important to them as they deal with the new realities of aging. Every resident and employee has a unique story, and by celebrating the individual, we create a stronger community fueled by the power of connection.
About You: A compassionate leader who seeks an opportunity to do what you love, while touching the lives of those people we have the honor to care for and serve. An entrepreneurial spirit who is excited and motivated by the prospect of relentlessly pursuing and continually setting a new standard in senior living.
Apply today to be considered for this position—join our story at Anthology Senior Living!