Vice President (Educational Supervision) Major School Chain, Requires relocation to Saudi Arabia
Our client is one of the largest education and training companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Among other activities they operate a chain of 10 international K-12 schools, located across the Kingdom, offering world-class educational opportunities for Saudi and International students. These schools have adopted a localized version of the Common Core States Standards (CCSS) and are pursuing AdvancED NCA CASI / SACS CASI accreditation.
We are seeking an experienced and qualified individual to join the group senior management team as Vice President (Educational Supervision) to realize the school’s accreditation plans. The role is suitable for someone who thrives on understanding accreditation requirements and building operational and data management structures to obtain and maintain accreditations.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Education, the role holder will work both independently and collaboratively to play a key role in the schools by leading and managing the school’s accreditation and quality assurance systems and processes.
The position will be based at the group HQ in Riyadh, but will require travel to the school campuses located across the Kingdom.
Leadership & Strategy
- Working with the school Directors, design a strategy for accreditations and play the major role in implementing the strategy across the chain.
- Carry out training to advise the school Directors, Deputies and all staff about accreditation standards, requirements, and strategic developments;
- Assist the school Directors in their strategic planning, to ensure that the school’s plans support the system-wide accreditation aspirations;
- Lead the design of policies and systems to assist the schools in ensuring that all programs meet quality assurance and accreditation requirements.
Management of Resources
- Lead on the implementation of the accreditation agenda by designing policies and procedures to ensure that accreditations are obtained and maintained;
- Manage information and develop systems and structures that support data-gathering and inform high-level decision making on accreditations across the school chain;
- Establish databases and systems to collect and maintain up-to-date records in accordance with accreditation requirements;
- Understand and communicate accreditation standards and requirements to academic and professional staff in the schools;
- Monitor and advise on staff qualifications and scholarly activity to ensure compliance with accreditation requirements;
- In conjunction with the senior management team, organize accreditation events and visits that use school resources efficiently in accordance with relevant accreditation standards;
- Monitor overall compliance with accreditation standards and requirements.
- Identify, establish and maintain strong relationships with accreditations bodies in order devise strategies for the schools to obtain accreditations as approved by the Senior Vice President of Education;
- Start and participate in external networks as they relate to quality assurance and accreditations;
- Create and sustain effective working relationships within the schools to obtain and manage accreditations;
- Represent the company in internal and external meetings related to accreditations;
- Serve on a variety of committees to represent the company, its schools and accreditation agenda;
- Serve as the primary contact for any quality assurance and accreditations queries.
- Masters Degree in Education or other relevant higher degree;
- Familiarity with Common Core States Standards;
- In depth understanding of NCA CASI / SACS CASI accreditation;
- 5 years+ of experience in an educational leadership role, ideally as an educational supervisor or in a quality assurance role;
- Experience of working with multi-campus schools/school districts.
- London, UK: 27,28,29 March
- New York City, NY, USA: 4,5,6 April