Position Objective: This position is intended as a temporary Internship. It is a paid position, but offers no benefits. This position works with the Manufacturing Sciences team to provide information and assist with projects.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Completes Athenex SOP training in cGMPs and other assigned SOP topics as required.
- Supports the Manufacturing Sciences mentor with laboratory duties and experiments as assigned.
- Supports reagent preparation and laboratory supply and equipment maintenance.
- Completes training in use of laboratory equipment as assigned.
- Performs literature research related to assigned projects.
- Responsible for neat, clear, and accurate recording of activities and data in notebook or worksheet format in compliance with cGMP regulations.
- Writes final reports, specifications, and protocols as instructed.
- Compiles and organizes data files related to manufacture of Athenex products.
- Responsible for managing various tasks within the Manufacturing Sciences work environment, juggling different priorities, and meet communicated deadlines.
- Will utilize acquired Engineering knowledge on new and ongoing processes and procedures, assess work technique and provide feedback
Required Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills (written & verbal)
- Effective leadership skills particularly in a technical environment
- Good judgment in technical assessments and problem solving
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- The successful candidate will be a motivated self-starter
- Personal Skills/Attributes/Qualifications:
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a timely fashion.
- Ability to remain focused and organized.
- Ability to meet all deliverable in a timely fashion.