POSITION OBJECTIVE: The Warehouse Associate is responsible for the physical process of goods pertaining to the receipt, storage and shipment in and out of the warehouse. This includes site inventory of raw materials, work-in-process and finished goods as well as the maintenance, repair and operating supplies. Inventory must be current and accurate in status, warehouse, quantity, lot ID and warehouse location. Key responsibilities include: ensuring the site inventory is accurate and materials are physically processed through the supply chain timely.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Unloads inbound shipments and verifies what physically is received matches the packing list per departmental SOPs. Completes required receiving documentation and provides to Inventory Control. Coordinates with Purchasing regarding incoming materials and provides information to others as needed on stock status.
- Prepares and stages materials to support batches being prepared for manufacturing and processes returns from manufacturing.
- Prepares and stages materials for shipment. Loads trailers. Ensures accuracy in documents as well as the physical clinical, CMO, 503B products being shipped. Completes required shipping documentation and provides to Inventory Control.
- Performs physical inventories and cycle counts and provides detailed information to Inventory Control for required stock adjustments if needed.
- Ensures current and accurate inventory control for each area in the warehouse. Inventory must be current and accurate in status, warehouse, quantity, lot ID and warehouse location.
- Analyzes inventory discrepancies by physically counting and working directly with Inventory Control to resolve discrepancies timely.
- Ensures that the warehouse is maintained in a clean and orderly manner to conform to company standards.
- Assists in the process of laying out the warehouse in an efficient manner.
- Ensures the proper maintenance and inspections of the material handling equipment.
- Operates warehouse material handling equipment.
- Lifts 15-25 pounds on a regular basis and up to 50 pounds if required, for tasks in warehouse.
- Complies with GMP regulations, SOPs, safety regulations and Company policies.
Required Education & Qualifications
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· One to three years of experience in a warehouse environment – FDA regulated environment a plus
· Highly detail oriented and organized in work.
· Strong customer orientation and problem solving skills.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook (email and calendar maintenance).
· Knowledge of ERP and Inventory Management system preferred.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills as well as the ability to work seamlessly as part of a team or independently.
· Experience with material handling equipment required; fork lift, pallet jack, electric pallet jack.
· Ability to meet deadlines.
· Valid state driver’s license.
Athenex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Athenex is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please notify HR and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.