POSITION OBJECTIVE: The Area Sales Director will drive end user commercial sales across the acute and alternate site settings to meet corporate objectives.
Locations include NY and CT
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
· Target, establish and develop key business relationships across the customer and contracting base to influence the uptake of corporate products and pharmacy services.
· Provide field information relative to the implementation of GPO, Source, Private, 340b, DSH and Alternate Site contracts to be utilized in creating sales at the end user or system contracting source.
· Manage wholesale inventory levels at the individual DC’s to ensure product availability for customers.
· Responsible for executing access strategies for new product launches in coordination with Marketing and Supply Chain leadership.
· Achieve or exceed sales forecasts and targets within budget.
· Perform ad-hoc projects to support the business as requested.
Required Education & Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing preferred.
· Minimum of 5 yrs. experience in Healthcare sales with prior hospital injectable sales experience a plus.
· Ability to identify strategies with greatest business impact, formulate an appropriate business plan and execute the plan.
· Entrepreneurial and capable of independent decision making with minimum direction.
· Demonstrated presentation and negotiation skills.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills.
Athenex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Athenex is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please notify HR and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information