Production Document & Label Control Coordinator - Second Shift (2 PM to 10:30 PM, Monday - Friday)
POSITION OBJECTIVE: The Production Document and Label Control Coordinator is responsible for managing the printing and release of product labels to Production, as well as reconciliation of label quantities, in compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
This is a second shift position. Hours are 2 PM to 10:30 PM, Monday through Friday. Start and end times may shift due to needs of production support.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Control the printing, approval and distribution of product labels to Production, adhering to company procedures.
- Inventory control for labels, ensuring correct count for labels used and labels in stock.
- Ensure correct inventory in the inventory management system.
- Create and distribute paperwork packets for Production.
- Assist with Quality Assurance in the release of printed material.
- Ensure compliance with GMP, FDA, QSR’s, OSHA and all other regulatory requirements, in accordance with company policy.
- Adhere to company safety requirements.
- Coordinate collating and document review for timely release of product
- Perform documentation review of production records for accuracy
- Use all approved and issued Personal Protective Equipment as directed by policy and procedures
- Participate in training new employees
- Attention to detail and cross communication across multiple departments
- Contribute to achieving continuous improvement
- Regular attendance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education & Qualifications
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt, respond quickly and manage change in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated effective written and verbal communication skills is required, with the ability to read and comprehend SOPs and other written documentation
- Able to utilize a computer for data entry is required, knowledgeable in Windows, Word, and Excel desired
- Good written and verbal communication with various organizational levels is necessary
Athenex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Athenex is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please notify HR and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information