POSITION OBJECTIVE: Plans, schedules and supports services covering calibrations, preventative maintenance, performance verifications related to equipment and facility services. Maintains electronic data base supporting all activities in addition to all related documentation filing.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
· Plans and schedules service activities to an appropriate level required to support programs covering equipment, instrumentation and facilities related services. Planning accordingly for timing, contract support, tasks and materials to prevent delays.
· Acquires and maintains an in-depth knowledge of cGXP’s, safety procedures and policies, in order to craft job plans appropriately.
· Leads the planning process including all equipment, instrumentation and facility activities related to (Calibration, PM, PV), planning of work orders, managing the electronic data base, logbooks, and scheduling work.
· Plans, prioritizes, schedules and initiates related work orders including contract support, safety information, appropriate calibration history and critical information to complete jobs timely, safely and efficiently.
· Enters detailed information in Blue Mountain RAM software to ensure operations best practices and cGMP compliance. Structures information clearly and develops knowledge of software to efficiently maintain the data base with all current and relative information.
· Works closely with site engineering staff, contractors, service providers and procurement to support the needed activities. Providing accurate documentation to Procurement in support of contracts covering work activities.
· Creates purchase order requisitions as needed to support planned services covering calibration, PM and PV. Works closely with procurement to have orders placed in QAD and with suppliers once requisitions are approved. Tracks progress of orders, updating the data base at the start and completion of all activities.
· Maintains all related logbooks and paper documentation accordingly
· Follows, maintains and updates all relevant Standard Operating Procedures
· Works closely with Finance and Engineering for fixed-asset inventory including physical tagging and labeling of relevant equipment as required.
· Communicates clearly, understands and acknowledges verbal instructions
· demonstrates proficiency in the Blue Mountain data base. Estimates work-order completion times, escalating potential issues or delays to management.
· Other projects and duties as assigned.
Required Education & Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years of previous work experience in planning / scheduling
- High School diploma or equivalent is required; Associates degree in related field is preferred
- Previous experience in computerized management software is required
- Knowledge of cGMP’s is preferred.
- Must be proficient in office software including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Excellent attention to detail is essential for success in this role.
- Must be a self-starter with initiative; works well both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and schedule activities
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written; able to communicate professionally both internally and externally
Athenex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Athenex is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please notify HR and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.