Senior Product Manager, Oncology Marketing
POSITION OBJECTIVE: The US Marketing Team members are responsible for the commercial launch and execution of a new drug for metastatic breast cancer. This will entail ownership over the development and execution of mission critical strategies and tactics that ensure optimal positioning, creation, utilization, and overall growth of the brand spanning market research, market analytics and competitive intelligence, product launches, advertising and promotion and post-market analysis.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Assist in the development of customer strategies and leading implementation of tactics to maximize sales, market share and profitability for product indications
- Lead development and execution of multiple customer marketing projects in a timely manner
- Collaborate with medical affairs, market access, sales, and HEOR to ensure execution of one vision for the brand commercially
- Develop consumer marketing communication strategy, production and implementation
- Responsible for e-CRM strategy and implementation for metastatic breast cancer branded and unbranded efforts
- Develop and execute a positive customer experience in a compliant manner
- Responsible for leading KOL/Clinical Expert engagement plan inclusive of commercial clinical expert relationship management, advisory boards, and brand advocacy within the clinical expert world
- Manages budget responsibilities for brand related to preparation of and management of annual brand budget.
- Develop customer led insight-based messages.
- Responsible for measurement plan(s) for all applicable customer marketing promotional efforts
- Understand trends in the oncology marketplace impacting HCPs, patients, patient support and advocacy groups using data driven strategic insights to apply on an on-going basis to the marketing plan
- Responsible for implementation against segmentation/targeting within specific customer base
- Operate purposely and decisively in a fast-paced, demanding launch environment
- Supports the development of the strategic business plan while responsible for the organization and synthesis of the tactical plan
- Manage strategy and project development of tactics that drive for a superior customer experience with new product
- Evaluate the effectiveness of campaign strategies through campaign measurement and metrics development to ensure positive return on investment and achievement of brand objectives
- Work with internal and external cross-functional groups (Legal, Regulatory, Medical, Project Management, Sales Training, Consumer Marketing, Market Analytics and Business Insights) and external (Ad Agency, Digital Agency) to insure integration and consistency of professional business strategies and regulatory compliance of promotional materials
- Understanding and application of multiple channels, including emerging digital technologies and social media platforms, in relationship to the target customer insights
- Understanding and application of Patient/Consumer Support Strategies and programs
Required Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field required
- Minimum of 7 years of professional marketing experience preferably with oncology experience or rare disease
- Must have strong planning and organization skills
- Experience in US specialty product launches preferred
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and standards affecting pharmaceutical products
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with sales training and sales force
- Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with and managing multiple external agencies including advertising, digital, external, and internal partners
- Experience launching e-CRMs in competitive marketplaces
- Demonstrated understanding of principles of market research to draw valid conclusions
Athenex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Athenex is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please notify HR and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.