Visual Inspection & Finishing (1st and 2nd shifts available)
In this Visual Inspection and Finishing role (Manufacturing Process Operator I), you will be responsible for ensuring the accurate production and documentation of pharmaceutical products and maintaining a safe manufacturing environment.
The following shifts are currently open:
1st shift (10am to 6:30pm M-F)
2nd shift (2pm to 10:30pm M-F)
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Participate in the manufacturing process by performing visual inspection of compounded drug product per procedure
- Participate in the manufacturing process by performing labeling and final packaging of drug product
- Assist in the creation of new manufacturing process documentation; procedures, policies and batch records
- Accurately enter manufacturing data to production documents, log books and records
- Use all approved and issued Personal Protective Equipment as directed by policy and procedures
- Maintain, prepare, clean, and disinfect production areas and environments, including fixtures and equipment per procedure
- Participate in the inventory management and physical counts as required
- Work effectively with other team members to achieve objectives
- Follow procedures regarding safety, quality and cleanliness of department.
- Monitor product for quality.
- Read and comply with all Standard Operating Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Participate in training new employees.
- Able to lift up to 25 lbs., and move materials weighing up to 400 lbs. using the appropriate equipment.
- Assist in other daily activities required of the area as assigned
Required Education & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must pass a visual acuity test
- One to three years manufacturing experience, preferably in a regulated industry
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to us a computer for data entry, knowledge in Microsoft Windows is preferred
- This is a safety sensitive position and/or a position which has the potential to significantly impact the health or safety of other employees or members of the public. It requires passing a pre-employment drug screen in compliance with federal drug testing rules.
Athenex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Athenex is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please notify HR and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
This is a safety sensitive position and/or a position which has the potential to significantly impact the health or safety of other employees or members of the public. It requires passing a pre-employment drug screen in compliance with federal drug testing rules.