Senior Supply Chain Planner
POSITION OBJECTIVE: The Senior Supply Chain Planner will develop and implement strategic supply and inventory plans to achieve corporate goals and objectives. This position possesses planning responsibilities to ensure efficient utilization of resources and inventories to achieve and sustain service targets. The Senior Supply Chain Planner will develop plans and processes to support a fast-growing organization working closely with peers to standardize best practices. The Senior Supply Chain Planner will develop and standardize plans and processes including, but not limited to, Materials Requirements Planning, Rough Cut Capacity Planning, Sales and Operations Planning, and Target Inventory Levels management.
Essential Job Functions/Responsibilities
- Lead New Product Introduction Planning for a specific scope of the supply chain. Develop and implement realistic planning strategy for new products while balancing total risk.
- Participate in Sales & Operations Planning process. Ensure Supply Chain demonstrates a structured approach for monthly business process review to enable decision making among functional areas.
- Develop robust planning systems to ensure effective and efficient planning for the supply chain. Develop processes and perform Rough Cut Capacity Planning to ensure adequate long-range capacity of CMO or site.
- Prepare Master Production Scheduling for total business including commercial and clinical batch requirements.
- Develop and maintain master data to ensure effective Material Requirements Planning and utilizes MRP data to perform detailed planning of items.
- Ensure product labeling introductions and changes follow proper change control and are clearly defined as to when effective in product planning timelines.
- Prepare eighteen (18) months rolling forecasts for suppliers.
- Prepare Target Inventory Level Establishment and measures performance to those targets.
- Maintain process for Inventory Obsolescence Management.
- Provide Business Development Due Diligence support.
- Develop and maintain Supply Chain Metrics, Dashboards, Reporting, and Improvement Projects.
- Modify operational methods and procedures to streamline processes using continuous improvement strategies.
- Develop, review and update Standard Operating Procedures for supply chain processes.
Required Education & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business or supply chain discipline or equivalent experience.
- Five years or more of product planning experience – FDA regulated environment a plus
- Project management experience preferred.
- Fluent and proficient in the practical application of MPS and MRP logic, inventory policies and capacity planning.
- Five years of experience with ERP and MRP systems required.
- Leader with superior analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning skills with the ability to work seamlessly as part of a team or independently.
- Highly detail oriented and organized in work.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong ability to collaborate and build strategic relationships with internal as well as external stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to improve processes and overcome inefficiencies.
- Knowledge of cGMPs and relevant FDA and EU Regulations
- Demonstrated ability of working in a developing environment balanced with an ability to establish plans and drive results
- Problem solving abilities suitable for handling complex issues associated with global supply
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to work with aggressive and changing timelines, with limited information and without defined absolutes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Athenex is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Athenex is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please notify HR and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.