BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
We enable change in our clients’ business by creating and delivering customised solutions. We understand that business environments change constantly and our clients rely on our intelligent and adaptive approach. To enable us to deliver excellence to our clients, we are focused on finding and retaining the best people with the right skills and the desire to deliver excellent results, regardless of background. In return, we will provide a working environment in which everyone feels valued and has the opportunity to fulfill their potential, where their talents are fully utilised and company goals are met. To successfully develop and maintain this culture means that we recruit people who reflect the markets and clients we serve and the communities in which we operate. Diversity and inclusion are a critical component of our employment proposition and policies.
About the project: You will join our Digital Factory team and work alongside other 7 developers (UX, Front-end, and Back-end) on ActiveManager.
ActiveManager is a manager-led transformation methodology that creates a step change in operational performance. It enables a significant improvement in productivity and service standards by focusing directly on people, process and capacity management.
ActiveManager creates sustainable cost reduction, improved productivity, increase profitability and quality of service improvements.
Technologies that will be used: C#, ASP.NET 4.7 & Core, and Microsoft Azure in Cloud.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Ideally more than 1-2 years of C# development;
Nice to have:
- Microsoft Azure environment experience;
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the software applications;
- Build, manage and support various components of infrastructure;
- Focus on continuous integration and continuous delivery of our core products;
- Setup, monitor and backup development and test environments;
- Define the build and release process and implement them in all environments;
- Provide support for existing applications;
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Between 23-27 Vacation Days;
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.
BearingPoint delivers business consulting with management and technology capabilities. As an independent firm with European roots and global reach BearingPoint serves leading companies and public sector organisations world-wide to align and optimise processes, IT and operating models with business strategy.
Driven by a strong entrepreneurial mindset and desire to create long-term partnerships, BearingPoint’s consultants are committed to delivering excellence and value to their clients. The firm’s approach to working with clients is highly collaborative and designed to improve business performance, from strategy through to execution. BearingPoint currently employs 3,500 people in 15 countries.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.