Level 3 Support Engineer (Microsoft 365 Enterprise)
Role and Responsibilities
- Level 3 support for SharePoint 2013, Office 365 and other connected products;
- Handle escalated tickets raised from second level support: perform analysis, collaborate with development team for fixing bugs, test solutions;
- Close collaboration with level 2 support to help with ticket solving and sharing knowledge when needed;
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies;
- Open bugs and change requests to software providers;
- Test and evaluate new technology and new software products;
- Creates specific documentation for changes and improvements in the software, including internal and external documentation that contain functional and technical solutions related to the software issues;
- If needed, train more junior staff members;
- 2-4 years relevant experience (Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365);
- Very good understanding of processes; good understanding of business; basic knowledge of databases; good MS Office utilization level;
- Advanced English; French / German are nice to have;
- Results oriented, problem solving skills, good communication (verbal and written), adaptability, attention to details and data accuracy, proactive attitude, ability to work in a team enviroment and also independently, analytical (ability to collect, organize, analyze and share information), reporting and presentation skills.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with yearly evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- Personal development through mentorship and coaching;
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Possibility to work for top clients internationally.
- Between 23 and 30 vacation days;
- Flexible schedule and work from home option available;
- Days off for special events.