Junior Visual Data Analyst
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 650 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 12 years.
Two of the fastest growing segments according to recent Gartner studies are “Analytics and Business Intelligence” and “Robotic Process Automation” (RPA). BearingPoint’s CME team is striving to further expand its offering for this booming market by growing our Visual Analytics (VA) and RPA team.
VA follows agile principles to develop tailormade, state of the art business intelligence solutions in various industries. Thereby, we generate data-driven insights to address our client’s operational challenges and drive strategic business decisions. As a perfect complement, RPA supports our client’s efforts to streamline their processes to drive a new wave of productivity and efficiency gains through various business process automation technologies.
Bearingpoint’s CME team is thus looking for analytical minds that help our clients on their pathway to digital transformation, unleash the potential of their data and optimize business processes to reach new levels of productivity and efficiency.
Ideally candidates have at least some of the following skills / experience:
- Interest/Experience in reporting, business intelligence, automation of end-to-end processes
- Interest/Experience in processing analyzing and visualizing data (ideally experience with business intelligence platforms e.g.: Tableau, Power BI, Qlik etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and IT affinity (ideally some programming experience e.g.: C/C++, Python, Java, Ruby etc.)
Following skills are Nice-to-have:
- Experience in managing data in relational database management systems (e.g. SQL)
- Experience in RPA software such as UiPath, BluePrism, NICE, Automation Anywhere, etc.
- VBA / Macro Development skills
Join our team and help us shape the future.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm Wide and Regional level trainings.
- Between 23-27 Vacation Days;
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.