BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more the people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara and Iasi.
Two of the fastest growing segments according to recent Gartner studies are “Analytics and Business Intelligence” and “Robotic Process Automation” (RPA). BearingPoint’s CME team is striving to further expand its offering for this booming market by growing our Visual Analytics (VA) and RPA team.
VA follows agile principles to develop tailormade, state of the art business intelligence solutions in various industries. Thereby, we generate data-driven insights to address our client’s operational challenges and drive strategic business decisions. As a perfect complement, RPA supports our client’s efforts to streamline their processes to drive a new wave of productivity and efficiency gains through various business process automation technologies.
Bearingpoint’s CME team is thus looking for analytical minds that help our clients on their pathway to digital transformation, unleash the potential of their data and optimize business processes to reach new levels of productivity and efficiency.
Ideally candidates have at least some of the following skills / experience:
- Interest/Experience in reporting, business intelligence, automation of end-to-end processes
- Interest/Experience in processing analyzing and visualizing data (ideally experience with business intelligence platforms e.g.: Tableau, Power BI, Qlik etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and IT affinity (ideally some programming experience e.g.: C/C++, Python, Java, Ruby etc.)
Following skills are Nice-to-have:
- Experience in managing data in relational database management systems (e.g. SQL)
- Experience in RPA software such as UiPath, BluePrism, NICE, Automation Anywhere, etc.
- VBA / Macro Development skills
Join our team and help us shape the future.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus.
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance.
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm Wide and Regional level trainings.
- Between 23-27 Vacation Days;
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available.