Travel Expenses with English- 1 year contract
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
- Check travel expenses for Romanian employees as per the Romanian Travel Policy, after the expense report is approved by the manager;
- Make sure that the travel expenses are correct and check the debit/credit notes in SAP from the local accounting and tax perspective; Perform the corrections within Concur if necessary. If the correction is technically not possible, send back to the employees the incorrect travel reports and explain what needs to be changed as per the Travel Policy/Financial regulations;
- Make sure that the employees follow the rules of the Travel Policy;
- Provide permanent support to the Romanian employees on any issues/inquiries they may have regarding Concur/Travel.
• Graduated university ;
• Professional experience 1-2 years;
• Period of the contract 1 year with the possibility of extension;
• English language at an
• Motivated and positive person, team-player and with great attention to details.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Weekly Fruit Day;
- Onsite Chair Massage;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Between 23-27 working days vacation/year
- Flexible Schedule and Work from Home Option available