IoT Consultant (Dev skills)
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation and regulatory requirements. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 650 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Iași, Sibiu, and Timișoara. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 12 years.
You will join a team delivering transformative Cloud services for key BearingPoint customers.
- Designing and implementing Cloud IoT Solutions across multiple technologies such as Microsoft/AWS.
- Managing the device lifecycle – set up, configuration, and maintenance – using cloud services and other tools
- Implement designs for IoT solutions including device topology, connectivity, debugging, and security, as well as solutions to manage, monitor, and transform IoT-related data pipelines.
- Proven experience IoT solution architecture and deployment in an applicated project
- Microsoft Azure/AWS certifications for IoT
- Good understanding of general concepts: Networking, Active Directory, Authentication and Authorization, data storage options, data analysis and data processing, monitoring etc.
- ·Experienced in the design and delivery of enterprise-level Highly Available solutions.
- IoT coding knowledge in Azure/AWS – supported languages including C# / Node.js / Python.
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm Wide and Regional level trainings;