Open Source Software Compliance Analyst
As a new member of our constantly growing Open Source consulting team, you will take part in interesting and various projects around the Open Source software, applied within the industrial area.
Starting with identifying open source code, analyzing open source licenses and creating reports with dedicated tools - all this and more will be part of your day-to-day work.
Furthermore, you will support the development of Open Source strategies and processes.
- Open Source Software audits, technical analysis, and creation of reports for developers based on your findings
- Read Source Code and investigate dependencies between software components
- Identify and analyze Open source Software components
- Use command lines in tools within GNU/Linux area and perform software customizations (for example in Java, C++, Web Services etc.)
- Installations and configurations of different tools and applications
- Direct contact with the client
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills, orientation to the details
- Structured way of working, team spirit, creativity, and communication skills
- Customer-oriented and independent way of working within our project teams
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Bachelor Degree
Attractive compensation package:
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
- Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
- WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
- Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
- Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
- German/ French Language Courses at any level;
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. The company operates in three business units, focusing on advisory business, on IP-driven managed services beyond SaaS and on providing software for successful digital transformation. We also explore innovative business models with our clients and partners by driving the financing and development of start-ups and leveraging ecosystems.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in more than 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 550 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, and Iași. Their expertise brought value to more than 450 projects in the past 14 years.
Visit our Instagram page
Visit our Facebook page