The role of the Consultant, is part of the Core Consulting Team and will work across projects in both management and technology consulting serving clients in the Commercial, Public and Financial Services sectors. The role will focus on offering the best possible value to clients.
- To play active role in project workstreams and be responsible for rigorous analysis to identify and validate value creation opportunities for clients
- Apply deep business acumen to propose innovative solutions for sustained growth and profitability
- Conduct analysis to address critical business issues and generate insights about the client and industry business performance
- Support the project team to create innovative deliverables of exceptional quality, applying the most appropriate BearingPoint tools, techniques and approaches
- Work directly with clients and communicate in an effective manner
- Contribute to business development work, including taking our key propositions to market and prepare bids and proposals
- Carry out core consulting activities such as: process mapping, develop business cases, market research, manage workshops, documenting client requirements and program management office.
- Ideally, candidates should have at least three years relevant experience either exclusively in a management consultancy or a combination of consultancy and industry
- Proactive individuals who can demonstrate that they have successfully supported project workstreams, built trust and relationships with team members and clients
- Must be structured thinkers with core consulting and strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience can be drawn from industries such as retail banking, energy and utilities, telecoms; and business services
- Candidates should have developed capabilities in areas such as business strategy, transformation, customer strategy, TOM, OPEX, supply chain and financial principles
- Must be able to point to real results that they have achieved in their career to date
- Most importantly candidates should be looking for a career not just another job. They must have a real commitment to consulting and a passion for delivering high value work to our clients
- Candidates will be required to travel and routinely work on client site
- Candidates must have UK experience and an existing right to work in the UK
BearingPoint consultants understand that the constantly changing world of business demands holistic and adaptive solutions.We take pride in understanding our clients’ business, agenda and key challenges.We build strong and sustainable relationships based on trust and deliver leading edge solutions with confidence.. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets to tailor solutions for our clients.This responsive and entrepreneurial approach is at the heart of the spirit of our people and has resulted in long-standing trusted relationships with many of the world’s leading organisations. Our 3500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.