The technology consulting team help clients gain competitive advantage by developing the latest technology solutions (RPA, machine learning and AI) and using data assets to drive business value. BearingPoint combine their digital, business and technical capabilities to deliver tailored solutions that tackle clients’ challenges.The Technical Analyst will work within our core consulting team and will be involved in solving client business challenges through technology and integration with the technology offerings of the wider firm. The role will support clients to solve complex business problems involving the assurance of technology solutions.The role will focus on three core themes: Transforming business processes with technology, achieve world class IT advisory services and realise value through application transformation. A typical Analyst role will involve supporting a team, interacting with client staff and delivering high quality outputs to achieve our clients’ goals.
- Gathering and documenting requirements in order to inform a design specification (functional and non-functional requirements) and the facilitation of workshops;
- Where required, model business processes and facilitate their re-design by users (capture As-Is business processes and develop To-Be business processes);
- Building innovative software solutions with the latest technology and software development methodologies (configuration of software products rather than software development);
- Develop and implement comprehensive test plans to ensure that systems and programs are tested and debugged;
- Planning and coordination of User Acceptance testing;
- Designing and delivering end user training;
- Assisting with the design of data and infrastructure architectures; and
- Assisting with complex data migration activities including planning, management and delivery.
- Degree in Information Technology (IT)/computer science/software engineering or equivalent;
- Knowledge of software development methodologies e.g. Agile;
- Some knowledge of business process design and notation tools such as BPMN or UML;
- Some knowledge of databases and SQL;
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products: Word, Excel, Visio, Project;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (oral and written), and English (oral and written);
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities;
- Demonstrates flexibility and willingness to work occasionally outside of normal business hours;
- Results focused, strong attention to detail and continually strive to develop new skills and knowledge;
- A desire to pursue a career in technology consulting;
- Some relevant work experience between a 6 months and 2 years.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the constantly changing world of business demands holistic and adaptive solutions. We take pride in understanding our clients’ business, agenda and key challenges. We build strong and sustainable relationships based on trust and deliver leading edge solutions with confidence.. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets to tailor solutions for our clients. This responsive and entrepreneurial approach is at the heart of the spirit of our people and has resulted in long-standing trusted relationships with many of the world’s leading organisations. Our 4500 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd party recruitment
agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. BearingPoint is
not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid
should the candidate be hired by BearingPoint.